My steampunk/fantasy/dark romance, “Siri and The Chaos-Maker, has been accepted in Ticonderoga’s upcoming anthology, Kisses by Clockwork. I wrote the first draft for this story during Clarion West 2008 and have been tinkering with it off and on ever since. It’s set in the same world as my novel, Heart Fire, but in a different country and era.
Contributing to Kisses by Clockwork’s 105,000 words are:
- Marilag Angway, “Smuggler’s Deal”
- Cherith Baldry, “The Venetian Cat”
- Gio Clairval, “The Writing Cembalo”
- M L D Curelas, “Ironclad”
- Ray Dean, “Practically Perfect”
- Stephanie Gunn, “Escapement”
- Richard Harland, “The Kiss of Reba Maul”
- Rebecca Harwell, “Love in the Time of Clockwork Horses”
- Faith Mudge, “Descension”
- Nicole Murphy, “The Wild Colonial Clockwork Boy”
- Katrina Nicholson, “Lady Presto Magnifico and the Disappearing Glass Ceiling”
- Anthony Panegyres, “The Tic-Toc Boy of Constantinople”
- Amanda Pillar, “A Clockwork Heart”
- Angela Rega, “The Law of Love”
- Carol Ryles, “Siri and the Chaos-Maker”
- DC White, “South, to Glory”
Clockwork Kisses is scheduled to be published in April.
Many thanks to my Clarion buddies and to my novel crit group, Egoboo WA (Satima Flavell, Helen Venn, Joanna Fay, Sarah Parker, Keira McKenzie and Laura E Goodin) for critting this for me.
4 thoughts on “Sale to “Kisses by Clockwork””
Huzzah! Nice to finally be in the same anthology, Carol. Looking forward to reading your piece.
Thanks Anthony:) Looking forward to reading your piece as well.
Awesome! Congratulations, Carol!
Thanks Carol 🙂
Comments are closed.